Professor Guard may collect (i) the personal details that you submit on the Website, including without limitation your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and delivery address; (ii) information that you communicate to us through email, telephone, or alternative electronic or paper communications; and (iii) information that we receive automatically when you interact with the Website, e.g. cookies (your “Personal Data”).
Professor Guard requires your Personal Data in order to provide its services to you, in particular for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping;
- To communicate with you regarding Professor Guard products & services, including without limitation to send you order confirmation and order completion emails, and to notify you if you have provided incorrect payment details or if Products are unavailable;
- To improve Professor Guard’s services, including without limitation the security, performance, functionality or operation of the Website, and the availability and variety of Products sold on the Website;
- To periodically sent you promotional news about changes to Professor Guard’s products, services or special offers that you may find interesting;
- To contact you for market research purposes (of which participation is voluntary); and
- To be able to deliver the Products to you, including without limitation by disclosing necessary details to Professor Guard’s agents, including without limitation Professor Guard’s delivery partners, or sub-contractors.
By using and accessing the Website, creating a Customer Account and/or purchasing any Products, you expressly agree and consent Professor Guard’s collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data for the above purposes.
Professor Guard is committed to putting in place measures with a view to keeping your Personal Data secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or other similar acts, we have put in place reasonable security policies and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Professor Guard will also cease to retain your Personal Data when you choose to terminate your Customer Account, except where required to retain, use, and disclose your Personal Data by law or where Professor Guard believes in good faith that such retention, use, and disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which your Personal Data was collected or for any other legal or business purposes. Professor Guard will conduct regular reviews to determine if such retention, use, and disclosure is reasonably necessary.