Is your world starting to close in on you because you can’t count on your eyes the way you used to? Our Vision Day & Night product can help push back those worries. This special eye-nourishing formulation and vision eye care supplement draws on traditional wisdom and beneficial ingredients like alpha lipoic acid (ALA), known as the universal antioxidant, to fuel your eyes.*
Alpha lipoic acid is soluble in both fat and water so your body can use it in different kinds of reactions. It also regenerates other antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E, glutathione and coenzyme Q10. It is believed that it may keep your lenses clear, your eye’s energy-powerhouses (mitochondria) running well, and your retina healthy. When it comes to night vision, it is also believed that ALA (Alpha lipoic acid) may play a special role in supporting the health of your photoreceptor cells, the cells that respond to light.*
- Helps to keep your optic nerve strong and limits the amount of the alcohol, sorbitol produced in your eyes.*
- Helps to ease eye strain.*
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density (MPOD).*
- Provides antioxidants that help protect cells from free radical damage.
- Source of vitamin A to help in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Source of vitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- GMO free and allergen free.
DL-alpha Lipoic acid 206 mg, Cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit) (25% proanthocyanidins) 140 mg, Eyebright extract 8:1 (Euphrasia stricta) (whole herb) 100 mg, Quercetin (from sophora japonica) (seed) 100 mg, Calendula extract (Calendula officinalis) (flower petals) (10% lutein) 98 mg, Blakeslea trispora (whole) (20% beta-carotene) 25 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 8.5 mg, Aztec marigold extract (Tagetes erecta) (flower petals) (20% zeaxanthin) 6.25 mg.
Adults: Take 2 capsules, once daily. Take with a meal containing oil/fat.
* Results may vary from one person to another.”