Sound Sleep is a natural sleep aid that blends the natural sleep-inducing powers of melatonin with MSM. This calming supplement gently eases away tension and stress from the center of the brain. Melatonin is most actively produced in darkness and most inhibited in light. Research suggests a strong correlation between melatonin production and the body’s circadian sleep rhythm. Melatonin has been shown to help induce sleep, promote deeper slumber and a more refreshed, alert state of mind upon waking.*
Sound Sleep builds upon a foundation of melatonin with sleep-supportive natural ingredients like chamomile and passionflower that have been prized for centuries to promote tranquility and relaxation.*
- Formulated to help support tranquil, relaxing sleep.*
- Helps to reduce occasional snoring and promote healthy breathing patterns.*
- Helps to safely induce the onset of sleep.*
- Supports healthy, regular sleep patterns.*
- Contains bioactive compounds that help to reduce occasional sleeplessness.*
- Helps to optimize rapid recovery from morning grogginess.*
- This natural sleep aid also helps to boost the immune system.*
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a vital building block for the body’s tissues, such as the uvula (fleshy part at the rear edge of the middle of the soft palate in your mouth), joints, cartilage, skin, hair, and nails.
- Safe, natural and non-habit-forming.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 400 mg, Chamomile extract (Matricaria recutita) (flower) 75 mg, Passionflower extract (Passiflora incarnata) (flower) 74 mg, Ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) 50 mg, Valerian extract (Valeriana officinalis) (root) 50 mg, Skullcap extract (Scutellaria lateriflora) (herb) 50 mg, Thyme extract (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 50 mg, Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) 1 mg.
Adults: Take 4 capsules, one hour before bedtime. Once you have attained the desired results, take 2 capsules, one hour before bedtime.
Dosage Per Bottle:
May not recommend for long term use.
* Results may vary from one person to another.