While it has taken researchers some time to start looking into squalene and shark liver oil’s other special components for their health benefits, northern folks have long depended on it. In Norway, Iceland and Sweden, shark liver oil has been a staple for making it through the harsh winters. Also, in Japan and China, shark liver oil has long held a special place in traditional healing.*
- With naturally-occurring alkylglycerols (25%-27% AKG).
- Helps support and maintain healthy immune function.*
- A source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Rich in squalene, which is structurally similar to beta-carotene. Supplementation of squalene helps enhance cellular and non-specific immune functions.*
Shark liver oil with 25%-27% alkylglycerols (AKG), Vitamin A 125 IU.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice daily.
Dosage Per Bottle:
* Results may vary from one person to another.
I have been taking Shark liver oil for 8 months now. Since taking this product my energy level has increased and I haven’t had a cold or been sick