Migraid has been formulated to help soothe migraine headaches, ease other types of headaches and reduce the severity and frequency of migraine headaches and associated symptoms, such as nausea and vomiting.* Feverfew is the primary ingredient for alleviating headaches, but skullcap, purple butterbur, and magnesium are also important constituents that help relieve headaches.*
- Helps reduce the severity and frequency of migraines.*
- Formulated with pain-fighting herbal extracts and magnesium.
- Used in herbal medicine to help alleviate headaches.*
- Helps to gently relieve nervousness and anxiety.*
- Provides quick, natural support.*
- GMO free and allergen free.
Feverfew extract (Tanacetum parthenium) (herb) 200 mg, Skullcap extract (Scutellaria lateriflora) (herb) 160 mg, Purple butterbur extract (Petasites hybridus) (root) (PA-free†) 90 mg, Peppermint extract (Mentha piperita) (leaf) 70 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 26 mg. † Pyrrolizidine alkaloids free.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, once daily. Reduce the dosage gradually if regimen is to be paused or discontinued. Take with or after a meal.
* Results may vary from one person to another.
There are no reviews yet.