Kidney Cleanse & Function Tea is a special herbal formulation designed to support kidney health. Contains a blend of herbs including Bermuda grass, uva-ursi, lavender, stinging nettle, parsley, astragalus and marshmallow. This therapeutic herbal tea has natural cleansing properties and tastes great hot or iced.*
- Formulated to help support and maintain sound kidney health.*
- Stinging nettle, uva-ursi, and parsley are natural diuretics.
- This therapeutic tea formulation also has natural cleansing properties.
- Tastes great hot or iced!
Bermuda grass (Cynodon dactylon) (root) 712 mg, Uva-ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf) 626 mg, English lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) (flower) 569 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) 588 mg, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (herb) 569 mg, Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (root) 468 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 468 mg.
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. After desired results have been attained, drink 1 cup of tea daily for maintenance as required.
Dosage Per Bottle:
* Results may vary from one person to another.