Cell Restore™ helps activate millions of stem cells from your own bone marrow naturally. The increase in stem cells released from the bone marrow into the blood stream have the potential to become other types of tissue cells with specialized functions. Stem cells are able to become heart cells, liver cells or any other organ’s cells. Located everywhere in our body, stem cells are even under our skin, layered between the epidermis and dermis. This is why an increase in stem cells under our skin may help to create a more youthful cell that would replenish elastin and collagen and thus make us look younger.*
• Helps to activate millions of stem cells from your own bone marrow naturally.*
• Stem cells are located in all of our organs and under our skin. They have the potential to repair body tissue.*
• Formulated with antioxidant-rich herbs, vitamins, amino acids, and more.
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.*
• Natural cleansing properties that are beneficial to the skin.
• GMO free.
Chlorella powder (Chlorella vulgaris) (broken cell) 120 mg, Shark chondroitin sulfate (cartilage) 100 mg, Quercetin (from Sophora japonica) (seed) 100 mg, L-Leucine 75 mg, Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) (whole cell) 75 mg, Brown seaweed extract (Laminaria japonica) (whole plant) (85% fucoidan) 50 mg, Goji berry extract 10:1 (Lycium barbarum) (fruit) 50 mg, Red marine algae (Lithothamnion calcareum) (whole cell) 50 mg, Rosemary extract 10:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 50 mg, Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root) (98% resveratrol) 30 mg, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 400 IU.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice daily with water.
Dosage Per Bottle:
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Steven Avenell –
It is a great product. I am taking this capsule everyday. There is no side effect of this product and this product made my skin smoother and softer.
Thanks Steven! We are happy to hear that the product works for you and appreciate your good feedback and high rating. Hope you enjoy and continue supporting us 😉